Tuesday, July 7, 2009

No cards :(

I've had quite the busy weekend and, unfortunately, there hasn't been much time for card making. Friday, the boys and I spent the day at a pool with friends. Saturday, the 4th, we hosted a party and had an awesome time with some really good friends. Sunday came and we were back at the pool again :) On Monday, I spent the day running the boys around and finally, today I spent the morning helping my youngest clean out his room. I was so pleased that we were able to get rid of a lot of junk that he had been hoarding!

Wednesday brings tennis in the morning (walking the track for me and some friends). I'm really hoping to get back to some cards in the afternoon. Keep checking back!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

hmmmm...me thinks you might have too many friends!!! ;)