Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sunshine Saturday


It's time for a new image from Sunshine Stamps! Today I'm showcasing Stanley School Bus - just in time for all the kiddos to go back to school! For your own Sunshine Stamp images - click on the badge to the right.


I made this for a teacher friend to give to her on the first day of work. For those of you who don't know me, I work in an elementary school as a 5th grade Learning Support Aide. I truly love it and (sick I know) am looking forward to going back! The inside of the card says "They're BAAAAACK!" LOL


Recipe:

Cardstock - GP white, Crushed Curry

Ink - black

Accessories - Large Curved Rectangle Nesties, Copics, red wire, brads, CB folder Harlequin

4 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Sensational job!!! We don't have school buses like these in Asutralia but I remember seeing them all over when we lived in the US! Brings back fond memories!
xXx

Jenny said...

Nice sunny card! Love the Nesties you used.

Heather the Mooselover said...

Nice card- I love how the white and yellow pop.

Sharon said...

Great Card and a great job on the midnight madness challenge. As Debbie said we don't have school buses like that here in Australia but when I lived in the U.S. I got my bus license and got to drive one for my Church.
Take Care
Sharon