Thursday, April 29, 2010

Better late than never......


Now that I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, I went to Stamp TV's site and checked out their challenges. I saw the inspiration one that was to use tone on tone and immediately knew what I wanted to do - ever have that happen? It's rare for me, so I ran with it!


I got the card done quicker than I would have thought and am quite proud of it, if I do say so myself. :) When I went to post it on the site for the challenge.........I noticed that the winner was drawn earlier this week. Oh well! I still made a great card, right!?


Cardstock - Sage Shadow, black, white

Ink: Sage Shadow, Copics YR21 (cream), G21 (lime green), BG93 (green gray) and C1 (cool gray) - for shadowing.


I inked up the Cuddlebug folder Celtic Knot with Sage Shadow ink and ran a piece of Sage Shadow paper thru it. Regular and Scalloped oval Nesties were used on the main image, which is from Flourishes Irish Blessing set. I used gold half-pearls for the main image and tag.

No comments: