Wednesday, June 22, 2011

One of those days.....

Have you ever had one of those days where you start out making a card, no clue what you want to do, and everything you pick up just fits...........me either..............until today.  I will tell you that white on white cards scare the crap out of me!  There's just something about the no color thing that pushes my CDO over the limit (it's like OCD, but in alpha order like it should be).  Paper Pretties challenged everyone to make such a card today.  I've done one and was pretty please with it.  Starting on today's card, I just had no idea what I was gonna do.  This is what I ended up with.............



Card details:
Stamps - Wreath for All Seasons (PTI)
Cardstock - white
Accessories - nesties, embossing folders


EXTRA - EXTRA
PAPER AND SUCH WILL BE HOLDING THEIR FIRST EVER STAMP PREVIEW IN JULY!!!
4 ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE SETS WILL BE RELEASED AND
A BLOG HOP WILL BE HAPPENING ON JULY 8TH.
PLEASE KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR MORE DETAILS!!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Pretty!

Alison H said...

This is beautiful!! Great Job!

Chris said...

I think you've done a fantastic job with the white on white card, you should make more of them.
thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.