Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My favorite things....

While searching thru some of the challenge blogs that I like to participate in, I came across Paper Pretties for this week.  Their challenge was to use your favorite image.  Right now that happens to be Paper and Such's Poppy stamp.  I love coloring this with my copics and practicing blending all sorts of shades.  My favorite color is purple and since I haven't done a purple poppy yet, it made my decision easier still!  I also used the sketch from Just Us Girls for this week.


Card details:
Stamps - Poppy (Paper and Such)
Cardstock - PTI, SU, Cosmo Cricket
Accessories - ribbon, border punch, copics, nesties

1 comment:

Lynn said...

The poppy stamp is gorgeous. And your coloring is amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!