Monday, March 5, 2012

Wings and things

I came across this image from my friend, Stacy, while going thru one of my boxes and knew instantly that it would be perfect for the Allsorts challenge for this week.  I combined it with the CPS sketch.  The big polka dot brads were also in my stash and I think they go perfectly with all the colors.  I actually put a sentiment on the inside that Stacy sent too.  "If you can't stand the heat, don't tickle the dragon!". 



Card details:
Stamps- High Hopes
Cardstock - SU, Basic Gray
Accessories - brads, copics

3 comments:

brenda said...

A really great card Mindy, you know I never even thought about dragons, so well done for throwing another idea into my pot.

Thanks so much for joining in my Things with Wings theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

B x

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Cute!

Lee said...

Awww what a cute dragon fighter! Thanks for playing along with us at CPS!