Thursday, September 8, 2011

Butterfly Kisses

Of all the new sets from Paper and Such this month, this one is my absolute favorite!  I've made two cards with it so far.  The first is a wedding invite - too cute, right!?


Card supplies:
Stamps - Butterfly Kisses
Cardstock - Lemon Tart (PTI), black, white
Accessories - embossing folder, embossing powder, punches, ribbon


This card is for an upcoming challenge over at SCS (WRAK members be on the lookout!).  It's beautiful stamped or embossed like I've done here.

Card details:
Stamps - Butterfly Kisses
Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Old Olive, and Bermuda Bay (SU), dsp
Accessories - embossing powder, pearls, embossing folder

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love that black and yellow. Very cool.

Naomi said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the black, white, and yellow colour combo on the first and both LO's are FAB...beautiful new stamp set!

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Pretty! Love the yellow and black together.

Lillian Child said...

Absolutely lovely, Mindy!!

And I just found your blog and am now a follower. So very nice to meet you! Stop over to my blog sometime and give me a shout out!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Janice M said...

Oh Mindy I LOVE the yellow & black one!! Beautiful!!