Friday, September 2, 2011

CAS-ual Friday!

Don't we all just love Casual Fridays?  I know that when I was working, it was a day that I looked forward to.  Well, we can kinda recreate that in our cards, can't we!?
Paper and Such (my favorite on-line stamping store!) is sponsoring the challenge this week over at CAS-ual Friday's and here's the challenge:



You are to choose a book and then create a CAS card using black, white and red -
  Here's my inspiration...






and my card.....


Card details:
Stamps - Water Lily (PAS)
Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler (SU), black, white
Accessories - nesties, ribbon, pearls, Score-Pal

Now - head on over and start creating because the prize is - - - - 


How awesome is that!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Michele Gross said...

What a fabulous card! Its dramatic and regal and a perfect representation of your inspiration book :) I'm so glad you came to play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Alison H said...

Cool Card... I'll have to check the challenge out...

hmmmmmm.. a book....

Dorothy S said...

I just saw that you are featured on the CPS challenge blog this morning. Congratulations!

Laura Davis said...

Great work!
Thanks of replaying at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Mynn xx said...

What a STUNNING card! :)