Saturday, September 24, 2011

TGIF!!

Everyone in my corner of the world is hoping and praying that this rain is ending soon!  We've gone over our normal amount for the year already!  My heart goes out to everyone effected by all the flooding.

With that said, I do wanna say TGIF everyone!!!!!  I love weekends, mainly because my DH comes home from a long week away at work.  We have a busy weekend planned including a day-long event for myself at a local recreational park event where I'm hoping to sell out of all my cards. 

This card is one of my last ditch efforts to crank out some more thank you cards - of which you can never have too many.  I'm using the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi challenge this week to use a border punch.  Have a great weekend everyone!




Card details:
Stamps - An Apple for Cocoa (SNS)
Cardstock - Green Galore (SU), Pure Poppy (PTI), dsp, white
Accessories - nesties, copics, border punch, embossing folder

5 comments:

Carol L said...

You've colored Cocoa so well and I love the embossed panel! Thanks for joining us at the SNSDC!

Stephanie said...

What a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at the SNS Digi Challenge.

Stephanie said...

Oh so cute! Thanks for playing at SNSDC this week.

Unknown said...

Ohhhh this is so cute! Love how you used the border and your design! Thank you for playing at the SNSDC!

merrymstamper said...

great card for the challenge! love your partial border beneath your focal point. Thanks for playing along with us at SNSDC!