Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Morning Quickie!

Now that I've got your attention - LOL - what I MEANT was a quick card.  :)  This one went thru several revisions until I found these heart shaped clips in my stash. I also had to use my brand new branch die from Memory Box that I bought at Paper and Such (lots of new dies in the store!!!)   I used the Allsorts inspiration challenge to use hearts (no dsp hearts) and the Clean & Simple sketch.  Thanks for stopping by!


Card details:
Cardstock - SU, PTI
Accessories - branch die, baker's twine, clips

8 comments:

Julie said...

CUTE!!! Love that die!

nwilliams6 said...

Wow - this is so cool! I want that branch die!!! Love your blog!!!!

ZUzanna said...

That is such a nice quickie!!!! LOVE IT!

brenda said...

How elegant and imaginative Mindy.

Thanks so much for joining our Hearts theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

B x

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Love this! Now I know what to do with those dang clips that have been hanging around forever. :)

Vicky Hayes said...

What a fabulous idea Mindy! You have shown that hanging ornaments are not just for Christmas!

Debbie said...

This is sooo cute!!!

Carol said...

This is gorgeous and so clever in hanging the hearts from the branch!