Wednesday, January 4, 2012

More Wild Roses

I just LOVE this new Wild Rose set from Paper and Such - available on the 9th.  Below is a card done with the 2-step stamping technique.  I chose SU's Melon Mambo ink, stamped "off" on scrap paper first and then on my cardstock.  I overlapped that with the main image in black and just colored in the leaves.  VOILA - easy card!  I took my inspiration this time around from the current Featured Stamper gallery over at SCS.  


Card details:
Stamps - Wild Rose (PAS)
Cardstock - SU, BG
Accessories - punches, ribbon, copics, pearls

*Don't forget to see what all the other DT members have created! *


Julie Smith
Janice Melton
Kim O'Connell
Amber Hillman
Pattie Goldman
Kendra Sand
Meredith Winston
Stephanie Mino
Naomi Gong
Mindy Young - YOU ARE HERE

3 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Simply beautiful Mindy! LOVE that polka dotted ribbon!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Kim O'Connell said...

Beautiful, Mindy!

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Pretty!