Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Paper and Such Challenge Time

For the Paper and Such challenge this week, we're teaming up with The Ribbon Carousel and asking you to make a non-traditional holiday card.  I chose to do a Valentine's card for my sweetie and I used something that has been haunting him for years..........a buck!!!!!  Every year during hunting season, he goes out in search of that elusive animal (read takes his gun for a loooong walk).  So, this year I decided to get him one of his own.  Ain't I a stinker?!

You can win.......




Card details:
Stamps - Deer Dad (PAS), printed sentiment from my 'puter
Cardstock - SU
Accessories - punch, nestie, brad, baker's twine

The DT has also created some great inspirations for you - here are links to check them out!


2 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

So handsome Mindy!! Love that cork!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

~ Kendra ~ said...

Fun card!! Great valentine for a guy!