Sunday, January 8, 2012

The right sketch at the right time!

The other day I received a baby shower invite for my DH's niece.  Since then, I've been stressing about how I wanted to make the card.  It's just a baby card - how hard can it be, right???  WRONG!  Back in the fall, she announced that she's having QUADS!!!!!!  Now you see my dilemma.  Can you imagine having 4 babies!  God love her and her DH, they are thrilled.  3 sweet girls and 1 precious boy are coming in the next few months.  They have a 3 year old girl who will be a wonderful big sister.

Ok, onto my quandary - how to make this card for quads.  I knew what image I wanted to use, but no idea how to go about making a great layout - until this am when I checked my Facebook home page and there it was!!!!  Card Positioning Sketches had EXACTLY what I wanted!  THANK YOU!!!!!

And here is my finished result....... *drum roll please*


Card details:
Stamps - Rhubarb (Sweet N Sassy Stamps), sent. from Butter (Paper and Such)
Cardstock - SU, PTI, dsp
Accessories - punch, copics, nesties, ribbon, pearls

6 comments:

Julie said...

What a cute card....love the different colored bellies on the bear!!!

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Cute!

inkstazonme said...

This is so sweet!!! And perfect for quads!

JenMarie said...

CUTEness x 4 !

Stacy Sheldon said...

That is just darling! :)

Greek Amazon said...

Thank you for writing thhis