Tuesday, January 17, 2012

RIbbon Carousel challenge

I recently came to know about the The Ribbon Carousel and their great challenges thru my friend, Kim.  This week, they are hosting a sketch challenge - love those!  I was playing around with an older Thomas Kincade stamp and tried my hand at using my pastels on one for the first time.  I normally keep these images plain for fear of totally messing them up, but I have to say that I'm quite pleased with the results.  Thanks for looking!






Card details:
Stamps - Thomas Kincade
Cardstock - PTI, MME
Accessories - pastels, pearls, ribbon

5 comments:

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Pretty!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's Ribbon Carousel Challenge!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! This is a gorgeous card! I LOVE that text paper with that beautiful scene!! Great use of gems too! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the RCC:)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So beautiful!!!!! Thanks for playing along with Ribbon carousel this week!!!

Danielle L. said...

Such a super pretty card!!! Thanks for playing along with the Ribbon Carousel challenge! :)